- Kaisilver Bracelets, Custom Bracelets In Gold And Sterling Silver
- Tourmaline Ring, Available With Pink Or Green Tourmaline From Kai Silver
- Tanzanite Engagement Rings Have A Symbolic Relation To The Occasion.
- Sapphire Gold Ring, The Exclusive Beauty Of Pink Sapphires
- Blue Sapphires, Moderately Priced Beauty – Disclosure Is Important
- Claddagh Rings.
- Cuff Links.
- Diamond Rings.
- Mens Blue Topaz Claddagh Ring, London Blue Topaz
- Mens Rings
- Mens Rings.
- Ruby Rings.
- Sapphire Engagement Rings – Recommended Choice For Engagement Rings
- Tanzanite Rings.
- www.extrajewel.com The Source For Gems And Jewelry Information
Category Archives: Men’s Rings
It is very common for men to wear jewels that have a special meaning or tradition, this is something that makes many men readily wear men’s claddagh rings. After all, this four century old ring is widely accepted to be … Continue reading
Mens large rings can pose a challenge as far as selection of the right ring is concerned. Mens size 12 to 14 or even size 14 rings are generally not available as ready made offerings. And even if you do … Continue reading
The MAN110 is another great option for a men’s cladagh ring. This gold or sterling silver men’s ring does not have any gemstone in the center. While it is true that a gemstone can make a cladagh ring more attractive … Continue reading
There are two very distinct trends for men’s rings, the first is that men prefer dark gems, blue and black sapphire, black onyx, black spinel, dark green tourmaline, dark red garnet and even smoky quartz are favorites. The other predictable … Continue reading
The increased acceptance of white metals by men has seen a surge in the demand for men’s white gold rings. The availability of right information has also eased some fears related to white gold in the minds of men. Only … Continue reading