- Kaisilver Bracelets, Custom Bracelets In Gold And Sterling Silver
- Tourmaline Ring, Available With Pink Or Green Tourmaline From Kai Silver
- Tanzanite Engagement Rings Have A Symbolic Relation To The Occasion.
- Sapphire Gold Ring, The Exclusive Beauty Of Pink Sapphires
- Blue Sapphires, Moderately Priced Beauty – Disclosure Is Important
- Claddagh Rings.
- Cuff Links.
- Diamond Rings.
- Mens Blue Topaz Claddagh Ring, London Blue Topaz
- Mens Rings
- Mens Rings.
- Ruby Rings.
- Sapphire Engagement Rings – Recommended Choice For Engagement Rings
- Tanzanite Rings.
- www.extrajewel.com The Source For Gems And Jewelry Information
Category Archives: Claddagh Rings
It is very common for men to wear jewels that have a special meaning or tradition, this is something that makes many men readily wear men’s claddagh rings. After all, this four century old ring is widely accepted to be … Continue reading
The MAN110 is another great option for a men’s cladagh ring. This gold or sterling silver men’s ring does not have any gemstone in the center. While it is true that a gemstone can make a cladagh ring more attractive … Continue reading
Even with a change in style and trends for wedding dresses, there is not too much of change in basic color choice for this very special outfit. Gold wedding rings remain the preferred choice when it comes to the jewel … Continue reading
The RG700 is a stunning rutilated quartz ring, a quartz ring with an amazing gemstone phenomenon. The straw like inclusions that you see in this rutilated quartz ring is not just dust or hay. Fine inclusions of another mineral, rutile, … Continue reading
A claddagh wedding ring symbolizes more than just a wedding. The history of the claddagh wedding ring narrates one of the most touching cases of love and loyalty. Dating back to over 375 years, the first claddagh ring was made … Continue reading